FBA Product Prep Services Flat-rate all-inclusive pricing:
$0.80 per unit for a single unit
$1.25 per bundle (up to 6 items bundled together) - Excludes Books
What is Included:
All inclusive means, receiving, inspection, labeling, poly bagging, bubble wrapping, boxing for shipment and physically ship into FBA.
The all inclusive fee includes all Amazon or reasonable requirements. If Amazon requires bubble wrap, it is included. If the item is glass or liquid, bubble wrap or poly bagging is included.
We have no pallet receiving fee, no boxing fee, etc.
We will use your Amazon account to ship items to FBA so actual shipping charges will be charged though your Amazon Seller Central account.
What is NOT Included:
- Book Bundles are priced differently, see below
- If you have a plastic item that Amazon does not require bubble wrap then it is considered an extra request and we will not bubble wrap it under the all inclusive flat-rate.
Items we consider "Resource Intensive" will incur a $0.50 per unit adder.
The adder will not be charged without prior notice.
- If you want us to take extra time to open up products and verify condition.
- Any custom bundle with multiple components like multiple boxes/polybags/ extra thank you cards, extra branded stickers or specially branded tape. All non-standard materials must be provided for kitting.
- If a single unit uses more materials than a normal bundle. For example, 3+ feet of bubble wrap per unit plus void fill and multiple stickers.
Contact us at info@FBAPrep4u.com for extra requests or to see if your items would be considered resource intensive.
All book bundles will be $1.25 per 3 books:
- 1-3 books: $1.25
- 4-6 books: $2.50
- 7-9 books: $3.75
- 10-12 books: $5.00
We will hold your items in storage for a $10 minimum (e.g. most FBM is $10 a month)
If you send more than 3 cartons it is enough to place on a pallet and we charge:
- $50 per pallet in Q4
- $25 per pallet Q1-Q3,
This is a flat-rate and not prorated. If your items stack higher than 6 ft (total of 80 Cubic feet) then we will allocate another pallet for you at the same rates.
This will be billed at the end of each month.
Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) services:
Standard size: $1.50 per fulfilled unit + $10 per month storage fees
Oversize: $1.50 per unit + shipping box cost + $10 per month storage fees
*We conform to Amazon size tiers, you can find here.
Receive, Store, and Ship to FBA
This is mainly for Private Label products being sent in case pack from China OR items being sent to us via FBA Removal Order for holding, NOT FBA Prep. Here is how it works:
- We have a general receiving fee of $0.40 per unit or $2.50 per casepack.
- We will hold your items in storage for a $10 minimum or if it is enough to place on a pallet we charge $50 per pallet in Q4 and $25per pallet Q1-Q3, this is a flat-rate and not prorated. If your items stack higher than 6 ft (total of 80 Cubic feet) then we will allocate another pallet for you at the same rates. This will be billed at the end of each month.
- When you want us to pick pack and ship items into FBA for you, you would fill out the order form to let us know what you want sent.
- We will pull the items out of inventory, complete any processing that is necessary and then send them to FBA according to Amazon’s direction.
- If no processing is necessary, then it is only $0.40 per unit (or $2.00 per carton) for pick, pack and ship.
- If any processing (labeling, poly bagging, bubble wrap etc.) then the general flat rate fees for FBA prep apply: $0.80 per single unit or $1.25 per bundled unit.
- See above to understand what is included in that flat rate fee and what it not.
$50 Monthly minimum
$50 monthly minimum is for new customers that have a small volume for the services they require. This $50 is billed at the beginning of the month and all services rendered go towards this minimum. For example, if you have services totaling $20.50 for the month, no further payment is required beyond the initial $50 charge. If the services rendered, total over $50 the overage will be billed separately. If you consistently go over $50 in service charges the $50 minimum does not apply and you will be charged per order.
Error Checking/ Removal Order Re-labeling/ Rebranding projects - $1.50 per unit.
Low Resolution Photography Services (for Ungating) - $5 per product - up to 5 photos per SKU (not meant for main Amazon listing photo)
High resolution photography - $50 per product- for main listing product photo. Does not include background removal via Photoshop, models, scenes/props etc.
General Receiving Service - $0.40 per unit.
Case pack receiving and shipping with provided shipping labels - $2.50 per case
Return to Supplier Service - Products returned to the supplier will still incur all prep fees originally paid for those items. This is due to the time, handling and labor associated with receiving, inspecting, communicating with the customer about the issues, gathering RMA information, boxing and shipping items.