Don’t know what to do with Customer Returns? We do! Let us help.
Product Return Services
Amazon has an incredibly lax return policy. Good for customers, bad for your bottom line. Keep losses from returns to a minimum with return services. All you need to do is give us permission to set up automatic removal of unsellable items from your seller central account. Then, every week, Amazon will send us the items that were returned.
$0.20 – Per unit received (All units no matter condition)
$1.25 – Per unit for like-new products that are scrutinized to make sure they meet Amazon’s high-quality criteria and are prepped and re-listed on Amazon as used inventory at a reduced price. (We cannot guarantee that electronic items function as expected as a part of the return item process)
All other items that are categorized as broken will be disposed of and no other fee (beyond the initial $0.20) will be required. If appropriate, the items may be donated to local charities at your request.
We can also ship items back to you using your ShipStation.com account if requested.
Once we receive an item from Amazon we will go through our Return process:
1. Identify which Amazon storefront the items belong to.
2. Conduct an inventory of what was sent
3. Categorize all items:
- Able to be resold
- Can be donated but not resold
- Broken and cannot be salvaged
4. Communicate what was received and our recommendation on how to proceed based on product condition. This will include an invoice for product receipt as well as recommended services.
5. You decide which services you would like, (for example, list these items on Amazon but throw the rest away. Or send me the electronics and throw the consumables away. Etc.) and pay the invoice.
6. The ordered services will be completed (Products prepped and sent into FBA or sent to charity or disposed as requested.