Please Note: We do not support the arbitrage business model. We do not accept items purchased from a retailer. Wholesale Purchases Only.
What is and is not Included?
Wholesale FBA Product Prep Services (No Arbitrage) Flat-rate all-inclusive pricing:
For new items originating from a manufacturer/ supplier/distributor NOT a retailer or liquidator:
$0.80 per unit for a single unit
$1.25 per bundle (up to 6 items bundled together) - case
packs of any internal quantity
$2.50 for 7 - 12 units bundled together (not case packed)
12+ units not case packed - Contact for quote
What is Included:
All inclusive means, receiving, inspection, damage photography, shipment creation, labeling, poly bagging, bubble wrapping, boxing for shipment, palletizing for shipment into FBA and coordinating pickup by Amazon Partnered Carrier.
We only deal with Amazon Size Tiers: Small Standard and Large Standard
The all-inclusive fee includes all Amazon or reasonable requirements.
- If Amazon requires bubble wrap, it is included.
- If the item is glass or liquid, bubble wrap or poly bagging is included.
- We have no pallet receiving fee, no boxing fee, etc.
We will use your Amazon account to ship items to FBA so actual shipping charges will be charged though your Amazon Seller Central account.
What is NOT Included:
- Please Note: We do not provide prep services for multi-packs of glass bottles containing liquid.
- We do not prep items from retailers or liquidators.
- Small oversized items are not automatically eligible for our all-inclusive rates. Please contact us before ordering prep services. We will quote these items separately.
- Books are priced differently, see below.
- We do not work with items from retailers (Walmart, Target, Ebay, etc.)
- We do not create the Amazon inventory listing for you
- We do not work with Amazon's
Size Tier of Medium Oversize, Large Oversize or Special Oversize
Examples of abusing the All-inclusive pricing:
- If you have a plastic item that Amazon does not require bubble wrap and you want it bubble wrapped then it is considered an extra request and we will not bubble wrap it under the all-inclusive flat-rate.
- If you have general items like bagged food (cereal, nuts, trail mix etc.) or cans we do not include poly bagging or bubble wrapping in the all inclusive rate.
Items we consider "Resource Intensive" will incur a $0.50 per unit adder. The adder will not be charged without prior notice.
- If a single unit uses more materials than a normal bundle. For example, 3+ feet of bubble wrap per unit plus void fill and multiple stickers.
Contact us at info@FBAPrep4u.com for extra requests or to see if your items would be considered resource intensive.
Kitting is $2.50 per unit
Kitting is a project where different items are pulled together into a sellable unit and extra required items are provided by the customer like boxes, inserts, branding stickers, specific packaging, branded tape, etc. All items for the kit must be provided by the customer, with the exception of basic prep materials, which are included in the price (if necessary).
Removal Order Processing is $1.50 per unit - NOT Customer Returns. These are new items that have not been sold and are being removed form AMaozn's distribution centers for error checking, relabeling etc.
For Amazon removal orders here is the normal process:
- You place the removal order from Amazon to send the items to our facility
- When the items begin to arrive (normally 1-2 days after you place the removal order) we will place them on a pallet for you and keep an eye on the flow of boxes coming in.
- When that flow of boxes slows down or stops (can take weeks for this to occur) then we will start processing all the items.
- We will provide you an inventory for what we received, photos of any product that had damage, and get direction from you. We will then complete any work and send all re-labeled like-new items back into FBA for you.
- You will need to determine what you want done with all of the damaged items, and check your Seller Central account for items that Amazon placed back into active inventory from your removal order and re-send any stragglers to us.
- Please be aware that on 95% of these types of projects we receive different quantities and styles and products than were requested in the removal order. Sometimes it is more, most of the time it is less.
Books (100 unit per order minimum)
New Single Books: $1.00 per unit
We do not process Book Bundles (i.e. book series sent to us as individual books)
We do not process used books.
We do not process Arbitrage books (purchased from Ebay etc.)
We will hold your items in storage for a $15 minimum for up to 10 cubic feet
If you store more than 10 cubic feet, it is enough to place on a pallet and we charge: $40 per pallet per month
Storage will be billed when the items are received and at the beginning of each month for tstorage that upcomming month.
Please Note: Any items in storage for more than 3 months without payment of storage fees will be disposed of at our discretion. Every attempt will be made to connect with you before this happens.
Photography Services (for Ungating) - $5 per product - up to 5 photos per SKU (not meant for main Amazon listing photo)
Return to Supplier Service: $0.80 per single unit or $1.25 per bundle. This tier is for items that are damaged in transit or incorrect from the supplier. The fee should be the same as originally paid for FBA prep services. No further invoicing will be incurred.
Other Services – Request a Quote
- Shipping label provided by customer
- Receive oversized/ Overweight cartons (> 5 cubic ft or +50 lbs)
- Storage: +180 or +365 days in inventory
- 20 ft and 40 ft Floor Loaded container unloading
- Initial WMS system implementation
- Ongoing account management for large accounts
Please Note: Any items in storage for more than 3 months without payment of storage fees will be disposed
of at our discretion. Every attempt will be made to connect with you before